Trisomy Awareness Month - 10 Things You Should Know About My Child With Trisomy

By | March 13, 2018 Leave a Comment
10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MY CHILD WITH TRISOMY

  1. My child is a blessing, not a burden. She is the sunshine in each new day.
  2. My child has a vibrant and beautiful personality.
  3. My child has the ability to learn.
  4. My child has a sense of humor.
  5. My child has an amazing relationship with her siblings.
  6. My child faces each new challenge with strength and determination.
  7. My child is everything good. She is gentle, kind, loving, honest, and pure.
  8. My child is unique from her crazy eyebrows to her overlapping fingers to her rocker bottom feet.
  9. My child is not suffering. She is the happiest person that I know.
  10. My child is precious and her life has value.




Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: